The authorised capital is reduced by the Decision of the general meeting or in cases specified by the law on mergers of public limited liability companies o by the Court Decision.
Targets for the reduction of the authorised capital:
- to record losses in the company ‘s balance sheet;
- in order to reverse the company ‘s shares;
- in order to pay the shareholders of the company. The Decision to reduce the authorised capital, the shareholders of the company in order to pay the funds can only be taken at the annual general meeting.
- in order to correct the course of authorised capital formation or increase any mistakes.
The authorised capital may be reduced in the following ways:
- reducing the nominal value of the shares;
- by cancelling shares.
We ‘ll do the following:
- consultate on the reduction of the authorised capital;
- the shareholders’ meeting minutes/sole shareholder ‘s Decision, we will ensure adequate publication of information about convening the general meeting of shareholders;
- the requirements set forth in legal acts to the new version of the founding document (statutes) and other legal documents;
- ensure adequate publication of information on the reduction of the authorised capital;
- fill in a few forms submitted to the register of legal persons (JAR format);
- notaries especially in the Office and in the register of legal persons.
Capital reduction price – from 400 Eur