Establishment of THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (KŪB) – this legal form shall consist of general and limited partners.
Data required for the establishment of THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP:
- the founders (shareholders) data: name, surname, personal identification number, address of the declared place of residence. If the founder is a juridical person – name of company, company code, Office address, Director’s name, surname, personal code, the Articles of association, registration certificate (statement). When the founder is a foreign legal person – confirming that the founder is registered in the register of legal persons of a foreign State;
- the Director’s name, surname, personal identification number, address of the declared place of residence;
- KŪB name
- KŪB home address in goals (if premises are owned by a individual person, the Agreement must be certified by a notary; if the premises owner is a legal person, the Agreement must be signed by the legal entity Manager and certified seal of a legal person; if the premises are pledged to the Bank’ s consent is required);
- General Member OF TŪB contribution;
- contacts (phone number, e-mail address),
We ‘ll do the following:
- we ‘ll check your name in the register of legal entities, as well as the trademark electronic databases;
- we will take your name selected in compliance with the norms of the Lithuanian language;
- we ‘ll add your name to the register of legal persons;
- we will registrate the company to the register of legal persons;
Establishment of a General partnership (KŪB) – 5-7 working days.
Establishing LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (KŪB) price from 300 Eur.