The authorised capital is increased by a Decision of the general meeting, by issuing new shares or increasing the nominal value of the issued shares. The authorised capital shall be deemed increased only upon the registration of the Articles of association of the company in the register of legal persons.
The newly issued shares may be paid in cash and contributions in kind.
The authorised capital may be increased out of the company funds, i. e., out of the retained profit, share premium and reserves (except for the reserves for purchasing own shares and compulsory reserves). Share capital increase from company funds by issuing new shares which shall be issued free of charge to the shareholders or by increasing the nominal value of the shares issued previously. If the company ‘s balance sheet losses, the authorised capital may be increased only from the revaluatio
The increase of the authorised capital of JSC documents require the following information:
- the name, code, address of the enterprise;
- shareholders or persons (No of shareholders), the shares of data (name, surname, personal identification number, address of the declared place of residence). If the shareholder is a legal person – requires name of company, company code, Office address, representative Director, enterprise, name, surname, personal code, address of the declared place of residence;
- information about the composition of shareholders/holding distribution;
- the size of the enterprise ‘s authorised capital;
- nominal value of the share;
- the amount by which the increase of the authorised capital of the enterprise;
- the shares issued by the company, the selling price and the amount of the distribution;
- each of the shareholders’ cash contributions, increasing the amount of the authorized capital.
The increase of the authorised capital LLC to perform the procedure requires the following documentation:
- JSC registration certificate/statement;
- Statutes of the company (original);
- the Director of the company Protocol selection (original);
- Company, head of the personal identification document;
if the companys authorised capital is increased by consideration in cash:
a document confirming that the payment of contributions for newly issued shares: Bank issued certificate (the original), money (pay per share) transferred to company ‘s account or cash income, if the payment orders were executed via cash;
if the authorised capital is increased in THE UAB netted the capitalisation of a shareholder loan, company:
a loan Agreement (the original);
if the authorised capital is increased in THE UAB additional in-kind contributions (i. e. property):
the asset valuation report is required;
the document from the real property register, attesting to the contributions in-kind transfer company;
transmission – adoption act (draft deal ‘);
if the authorised capital is increased out of the company ‘s resource:
needing the company required financial statements (if the Decision of the general meeting to increase the authorised capital shall be adopted not later than 6 months after the end of the financial year) or interim financial reporting (where the Decision on the increase of the authorised capital is adopted at the expiration of 6 months from the end of the financial year);
information from company funds to increase the authorised capital (retained earnings/share premium/reserve).
We ‘ll do the following:
- consultate on the increase of the authorised capital;
- writes of the meeting of shareholders/sole shareholder ‘s Decision, we will ensure adequate publication of information about convening the general meeting of shareholders;
- we set forth by legal acts conforming to the requirements of the new version of the founding document (statutes);
- prepare legislation which conforms to the requirements set out in the subscription Agreement and other legal documents;
- ensure the provision of appropriate information to increase the authorised capital;
- fill in a few forms submitted to the register of legal persons (JAR format);
- especially the notary ‘s Office and in the register of legal persons.
The increase of the authorised capital cost – from €200 (depending on the increase of the authorised capital amounts).