Changing the company data, or business documents are reset when you:
- change of company name;
- increasing or decreasing the authorised capital;
- changes in the corporate governance structure;
- requested that the entity ‘s bylaws/regulations complies with the requirements of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- provide advice to companies on the increase of the authorised capital and the
- make protocols, the share subscription Agreement,
- fit requirements set forth in legal acts to the new version of the statutes and other legal documents;
- ensuring appropriate information about share capital increases or reductions in publishing
- responding to the legal entities register the forms,
- represent the notary ‘s Office, in the register of legal persons, in other institutions and organ.