Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania may be granted to a person, provided he meets the following conditions:
- has passed the examination in the State language,
- at the time an application has a document certifying the right of permanent residence in the Republic of Lithuania,
- reside in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania over the last 10 years,
- has legal means of subsistence,
- the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania passed the exam,
- is a stateless person or is a citizen of a State under the law of the Republic of Lithuania, the citizenship of the said State upon acquiring citizenship, or expresses his will in writing to renounce his citizenship of another State after he is granted citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Republic of Lithuania, as well as in other EU countries to obtain citizenship, several conditions must be met:
- you must first obtain a permit for temporary residence in Lithuania and to continue it for five years;
- after 5 years, said the person in possession of a temporary residence permit, he/she is entitled to: receiving permission for permanent residence or for citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania (passport);
Lithuanian citizenship is obtained, if the previous refusal of citizenship (Lithuanian law forbids dual citizenship; she ‘s in exceptional circumstances is only granted to the President of the Republic of Lithuania).
The President of the Republic).
We ‘ll help you to seek citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania, especially to the various institutions and organisations, we will deliver the documents to the appropriate bodies, in all matters relating to the acquisition of citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania.