Small partnership – for successful small or family businesses.
MB – a private legal person of limited civil liability. The founders of the Small partnership may be individual persons only, and cannot be more than 10. This is intermediate between individual enterprises and private limited liability companies. This new legal form of the company, is suitable for small family businesses and start-ups.
- the founders data: name, surname, personal identification number, address of the declared place of residence;
- the Director’s name, surname, personal identification number, address of the declared place of residence;
- MB name;
- home address in goals (if premises are owned by a individual person, the Agreement must be certified by a notary; if the premises owner is a legal person, the Agreement must be signed by the legal entity Manager and certified seal of a legal person; if the premises are pledged to the Bank’ s consent is required);
- MB size;
- contacts (phone number, e-mail address).
We ‘ll do the following:
- we ‘ll check your name in the register of legal entities, as well as the trademark electronic databases;
- we will take your name selected in compliance with the norms of the Lithuanian language;
- prepare the founding documents (founding Agreement or a contract of founding, Statute, statutory meeting Decision/Protocol);
- we will registrate the company to the register of legal persons;
- make a stamp.
Small partnership formating within 3 work days.